|Welcome to MattyBeliever's Official Website||
- His real name is Matthew Morris
- His favorite color is blue
- He is 132cm tall
- MattyB lives in Atlanta, GA.
- His parents names are Blake Sr. and Tawny Morris
- He has 3 brothers (Blake Jr, John Michael, Josh (a.k.a Jeebs) and a younger sister (Sarah Grace).
- MattyB does acting as well as rapping, singing and dancing.
- His favorite number is 20
- He plays baseball
- His older cousin Marshell (a.k.a Mars) also raps and taught MattyB in the beginning.
- His favorite food is bacon
It all started on March 31st, 2010. A 7 year old
boy known as MattyB stepped into the world of YouTube. His cousin Marshell (a.k.a Mars) helped MattyB with his first video and noticed that MattyB had some talent. Marshell continued helping MattyB and in each new video they posted, there were clear improvements. MattyB got hate comments which only motivated him to become better. Not long after, MattyB was noticed by many different people around the world and he became one of the youngest internet sensations.
Over a year later, MattyB improved so much. MattyB has over 350, 000 subscribers and over 90, 500, 000 video views all just on YouTube. To top that off he has another 200 000 fans on Facebook and Twitter together. He also has 7 original songs, which are also on iTunes - Sugar Sugar, The Royal Wedding Song, Forever and Always, Burnout, Ice Ice Baby, That's The Way and Superstar (Not on iTunes). His achievements are not only on the internet. MattyB has been on the Wendy Williams Show, performed for many artists like Ryan Seacrest, Taio Cruz and Katy Perry at the Jingle Ball in 2010, been interviewed by Fox News, Young Hollywood and more and has performed at over 10 different venues.
MattyB is not only talented rapper, but also a great role-model and has inspired many people all around the world to follow their dreams, no matter what other people say. MattyB is just 9 years old and I can't wait to see how big he'll be in the future!